Great skincare requires two important things: high quality products and an on-point morning and nightime skincare routine.
In this article we tell you how to do the correct routines, when and how to apply the products you need so your skin is always healthy and glowing!
Why the Order of Your Skin Care Routine Matters
Applying your skin care products in the proper order ensures that your skin receives the full benefits of each product.
Only a small amount of key ingredients can penetrate the skin, even when perfectly formulated and perfectly applied.
If you don’t apply products in the correct order, you will not see the best results from your skin care regimen.
For morning skincare:
- Wake up & give your face a wash with Cleansique to start the day, followed by Mistique, a hydrating and pH balancing spray to enhance the effectiveness of your ÈZE face creams and serums.
- Apply a serum like Voilà! Which brightens your skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and fades pigmentation
- Apply a moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid like Bonjour or Toujours to help lock in hydration for the day and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply SPF 30 or more to combat the signs of aging caused by the sun.
Make sure you remember to also apply your sunscreen.
The absolute bare minimum SPF you need on your face is SPF 30. Yes even in the Winter!
For night skincare:
- Remove your makeup with any makeup remover of your choice that suits your skin type.
- Use a cleanser like Cleansique to remove dirt that has accumulated throughout the day.
- Apply a hyaluronic acid serum like Voilà!.
- Apply a night treatment cream like Crème de Lune to help lock in moisture overnight.
Make sure you save these skincare routine images so they are always at hand when you need!