In skincare, hyaluronic acid is an ingredient worth its weight in hydration gold.
While its name may sound scary, it is, in fact,something wonderful for your skin, especially during the cooler months.
Hyaluronic acid, also known as Sodium Hyaluronate, is a huge sugar molecule that your body makes every day.
Is a naturally occurring substance in the skin and holds 1,000 times its weight in moisture.
So whilst using skincare products with hyaluronic acid is key all year round, what are the specific benefits of using it in the winter?
Basically, the cold temperatures, low humidity levels, harsh winds and indoor heat result in dry air that draws moisture out of the skin, and that’s where hyaluronic acid makes a huge difference:
Hyaluronic acid keeps your skin hydrated and feeling moisturized and glowing.
Hyaluronic acid has the capacity to retain large quantities of water, helps the skin stay moisturized, helps with elasticity and prevents further development of wrinkles.
So you get to the the next Spring and Summer wrinkle-free and glowing!
It helps keep the Skin looking healthy.
How to use hyaluronic acid:
For morning skincare:
- Wake up & give your face a wash with Cleansique to start the day, followed by Mistique, a hydrating and pH balancing spray to enhance the effectiveness of your ÈZE face creams and serums.
- Apply a serum like Voilà! Which brightens your skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and fades pigmentation
- Apply a moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid like Bonjour or Toujours to help lock in hydration for the day and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply SPF 30 or more to combat the signs of aging caused by the sun.
For night skincare:
- Remove your makeup with any makeup remover of your choice that suits your skin type.
- Use a cleanser like Cleansique to remove dirt that has accumulated throughout the day.
- Apply a hyaluronic acid serum like Voilà!.
- Apply a night treatment cream like Crème de Lune to help lock in moisture overnight.
ÈZE uses natural, plant derived hyaluronic acid in all of it's creams: Bonjour, Toujours, Voilà! and Crème de Lune!